Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012 Good Deals

I was born to shop! Mom would be thrilled looking all the bills for my credit card next month. I'm sorry mom, but I just can't hep it. I just fell in love with 'em. I'll pay everything soon. *fingers cross*

Anyways, I just entitled this blog "January 2012 good deals", yes! you heard me right it is a GOOD DEAL. 'Coz most of the items that I picked will be used next month, for a quick date trip with my sister Ellaine, Allain and Kevin. So much for that, I don't shop because I need something, I just shop for shopping's sake. hehehe 

These are the items that I purchased for this month ! :) 

Yellow Polo  Php 280.00
Sheer top  Php 300.00
Elastic belt  Php355.50 ~~ original price Php395.00
Black skort Php421.20 ~~ original price Php468
VIntage dress Php 715.50 ~~ original price Php795.00
Printed Maxi dress (forgot the price)
Cropped polo Php585.00 ~~ original price Php 649.75
Sling bag Php199.75
Summer floral cover up (forgot the price)
SEE GREAT DEAL HUH ?
Soon I'll post some pics wearing those :) excited since i haven't blog something about my fashion :(

WHERE DID I GET EVERYTHING? 
blazer, cropped polo & bag - SM department store
maxi dress & cover up - Robinsons department store
yellow polo, black short & sheer top - Victoria Plaza department store & tiange
belt & vintage dress - SOUL Lifestyle

~xoxo~
YEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...