Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Green & Black

Sometimes we should do some experimentation about our style and go beyond our own comfort zone. Today I want to experiment about crochet tops. So, yeah, I ended up wearing this dress and top it off with a necklace/collar. What do you think?

(  Soul Lifestyle crochet top   |||  Styleline Co dress   |||  China Town shoes/accessories   |||   Miss Sartorial detachable collar  )

Thanks for reading my blog. Please let me know what's on your mind about this by posting a comment below. I'll be glad reading those and I'll find time to visit your blog too (don't forget your links).  

toodles~xoxo
Sandra Yee

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Love the top! :D

    Thank you for following my blog.

    I followed you back here <3

    http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) oh by the way, please join my first ever giveaway :)
      http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-x-abellere-giveaway.html

      xoxo
      sandra

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...