Saturday, April 28, 2012

unexpected 2

 The second surprise "The Gift". Like I said from my last blog, I 'should' have my flight 3:30pm . So the acting is still on. Before arriving at the airport I acted liked I misplaced / left my ticket. So I searched from my bag and I asked him to check it from my carriage. I gave him my keys and opened it, and look what he found. A box that is wrapped with blue paper and a letter with his printed name.
surprise again!!! 


 Vans White Shoes. I bought this shoes for only 2 reasons. First, he want this and second he can use this for his upcoming nursing board exam this July. I hope this time it will be his lucky charm. 

My serious letter :)

Do you like my surprise? Just post a comment below.

toodles~xoxo
YEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...