Saturday, April 21, 2012

HI! 
It's been decades since my last post. --> exaggerating much ! 1 month and 19 days just to be exact. 
I don't have the best excuse or reasons why I had to stop blogging. Things just went out of my plan. I'm a graduate and a Registered Nurse, but now I don't have freaking plans for my future and I don't have work! The worst part being a registered nurse is that up until now I'm not "officially registered" (you know what I mean, colleagues), and I wasn't able to attend the nurses' mass oath taking last month.  How terrible is that huh? But the best part is, I'm not alone. And I don't want to wait for hours waiting for my number to be called and dealing with the heat. 
YES IT IS ME BEING LAZY. haha..

I'm done with my hiatus moments, and now I am back!
I'm back with NEW design for my blog (like it? it is simple but I LOVED IT), NEW topics to be talked about like my nail art and so on. and NEW outfits I think. 
EVERYTHING is NEW

watch out and hope you'll support my blog again.

toodles~xoxo
YEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...