Tuesday, July 31, 2012

LOVE SONG

Here's a thought that I would like to share with you my dearest readers, 'As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. That's what you call, GOD'S WILL.' So don't get too harsh on yourself or somebody else ruining your plans, 'coz every actions, words you'd spoken and everything around you it's God's will. Just trust Him and stay strong, 'coz we all know God loves us so much that He can't even give us a problem that we couldn't handle. Right? Amen. 
Well for my outfit, I decided to go for an edgy one (wait, it has nothing to do with the thought of the day, ok? I don't want to mislead you anyway.). 
Wore this ensembles last Saturday, my sister Ellaine and I went out to have some drinks and chit chats. :) I decided to wear this mullet skirt 'coz it was perfect for the said mini occasion and I believe mullet skirt can really carry you all the way, and pair it with denim top (my own DIY project, how did I do it? CLICK HERE). Then to satisfy my edgy look, I chose to wear this booties from TLTSN. A no-brainer instant edgy look!
Because the top is too big for me, I top it off with this stretchable slim belt from Soul Lifestyle.
And go for a minimal accessory to look casual too.
( DIY top  |||  THRIFTED mullet skirt  |||  TLTSN shoes  |||  VINTAGE bag from mom  |||  SOUL belt )

Photos by Enzo Belmonte

By the way, have you heard this song by Amanda? It was recorded by Chan. How sweet.. 
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...