Monday, July 30, 2012

LITTLE HOUSE

I've been longing for days to spend a night with my girls. I miss the night with full of gossips, boy talk, the give and get advice especially on career, the delicious food that will endure forever and the like.Thank God, He gave us a spare time. Let's jump to my outfit before I'll cry like a baby here.  
For my ensembles, I decided to be so girly and that includes a black lace top, cream shorts, wedges and I go for a minimal accessories today. :) What do you think?
One of my favorite rings so far, SLIM RINGS. :)
( CACHE CACHE top  |||  PRIMADONNA shoes |||  SM DEPARTMENT shorts  |||  CHINATOWN accessories )

I'll end this post with one of my favorite song from Dear John, Little House by Amanda Seyfried. Enjoy..

12 comments:

  1. Love your shorts, cute look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. verry nice short,and nice bag!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shorts, and the bag too! i've not seen the movie dear john...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) you must watch it, it has a very nice story :)

      Delete
  4. Following you now ;) Please follow back! xoxo

    -Men Trend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your black lace top and your matching bangles! My friends and I barely have time to hang out as well, so when we meet we spend the first two hours saying 'so how are you?'..glad you had a great time =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, you've got the perfect mix of girly and casual :) Nothing quite like a girls night in although I am more than often one of the boys.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment Sandra! and I love your shorts =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...