Sunday, July 8, 2012

FITS IN

I'm not feeling well today plus the settings of my camera is not cooperating with me and I ended up with these low light photos. I don't like it, but I have no choice so I should work with these. :(
Anyway this is what I wore yesterday, a floral top from one of my favorite onlineshop, Damit atbp, a sheer blue high-waisted shorts from Isis and to add something on my outfit, I chose to wore this floral ballet shoes from Solemate. Again, a floral on floral dilemma. Good thing I saw this 'secret garden' near Nikki's school and decided to take a pic with it. And voila , it fits my outfit and as if I'm the blooming petals. haha What do you think?
( Damit atbp floral top   |||   Isis shorts   |||  Solemate shoes  |||  Fly shades  |||  Soul bag )


How's your Sunday?

14 comments:

  1. I like this casual outfit!! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shorts!!!!
    kisses!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet :) Great blog... Can't believe I wasnt following you earlier. I'm now a follower :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style babe!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra, thx for following back:)
    I love the shoes so much!!! The whole Look ist amazing.
    xx chris
    http://chris-ed.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes! :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...