Sunday, June 3, 2012

WASH DAY: Humane

(  Human top/pants ||| Thrifted bag/belt  )

This outfit was chosen by Kevin. haha My boyfriend and at the same time my stylist and ohh my consultant about fashion. But wait, don't get me wrong he is not gay! He just had a good taste about girls clothing and of course, for boys.  He even hand picked the top and pants at Human. Nice right? Pink jeans and a floral top looks totally great! What do you think ?
Another wash day look, starting tomorrow summer is officially....OFFICIALLY OVER. Goodbye summer, see you next year. HELLO to typhoons and rainy days. hehe  ~sandra

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY BLOG GIVEAWAY. CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your outfit...must say your boyfriend has good taste!

    xoxo

    you look fabulous! im eagerly waiting for monsoons too:)

    Take a peek at my blog:)
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...