Saturday, June 16, 2012

GLOBE-TROTTING: CDO

Here are some compiled photos from our trip to Cagayan de Oro from day 1 to day 3. Please bear with the lengthy post. Enjoy. 

DAY 1: After 6-7 hours of travelling from Davao to Cagayan, I think I deserved some pampering and de-stressing activities. And I'm talking about the food and of course a full body massage. What else can I think for? haha

DAY 2: City searching. haha A whole day to know more about CDO.
The famous Saint Augustine Metropolitan Cathedral. 

Cagayan de Oro Museum. Picture taking is not allowed inside :(

The Garden of Malasag Eco-Tourism Village. Tried there hanging bridge and it was really scary. haha 

DAY 3: Till next time Cagayan. 
Had our breakfast at Missy BonBon. 
 You must try these! It's so yummy!! :) 
6 hours or 45 minutes? Which one do you like? Of course, we'll go for that 45 minutes ride back home. yehey I won't be able to feel what I just felt before. hahaha

Ohhh wait, I can't go home without buying something from Cagayan. :) 
bought this from Eco-village :) A cute remembrance from the people of Cagayan. 

Cute wallet from Lumad. :) 

BAG! Nice right? Bought this from random souvenir shop. 

Aside from their famous Pastels, here are some famous delicacies. Cheese stick and of course, the very yummy Pastillas! I got addicted to it while I'm in Cagayan. ~sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...