Thursday, May 3, 2012

Young , Wild & Free

Currently, I've been listening to this song Young, Wild & Free by Wiz Khalifa ft. Snoop Dogg over and over. I heard this before but didn't appreciate it, but when Kevin sang this, I hurriedly checked for the lyrics and the next thing I did, I just heard myself singing this song over and over again (chorus part only) . I got LSS (last song syndrome)! My outfit post for today doesn't have any relation to my title. hahaha 
Here is what I got for today. Since the heat here in Davao is killing me, then I decided to wear this. 
Check it  out and if you loved it please do let me know by posting a comment below. I'll appreciate it so much.
 
( House of Eva top  |||  Thrifted shorts/shoes  |||  Miss Sartorial detachable collar  |||  China Town accessories )


When I saw this top, I just got fell in love with it. By the way, don't you love the top ? What I like about this top is the lace at the back part it look so sexy. No second thoughts at all I just click 'BUY'. hehehe


toodles~xoxo
Sandra Yee

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the adorable belt and the awesome shoes. :D:D

    xx,K <3
    http://thehiddenstorybook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...