Thursday, May 17, 2012

Date Night

sorry for the quality of the photos. I'll try to post some clear photos next time. Since I'm in a hurry, I'll just work with these one.
( SisNme mullet dress   |||  Cruella & Co candy bag   |||  Miss Sartorial peter pan collar   |||  China Town shoes )

Date night? Count me in! 
Just bought this mullet dress online few days ago, and I couldn't wait to try this on. Good thing someone asked me out for a dinner (ohh wait, it's just Kevin, OK? sweet huh..). So I had the chance to wear this! Today, I don't want to over accessorize so, I thought of wearing this peter pan collar from Miss Sartorial which looks great together with the dress. The bag, who could ever forget my savior, why? This bag save me from using my overused black messenger bag! hehe Good thing I saw this online from Cruella. What I like about this bag is the blue stripes design and of course, the pink detailed color (a girly thing). hehehe and voila! Good to go. What do you think ? ~sandra

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Sandra! I'm following you back na.
    Good to see you getting out of the former "Spcian conservative wear" and being more fashionable. Love your look. it suits you. <3

    kweshiedoodles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collar!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sandra. it's angel. i followed you, na. hope you could follow back.

    BTW, cute outfit. && i love the bag! :)

    http://angel-keepsakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...