Wednesday, February 22, 2012

undefined

P.S. sorry for not updating my blog since I got very busy. You know what I mean, after passing the board exam what would you do? ME? definitely, PARTY ! busy huh? I'll post some pics about the party soon :)

Yesterday was just an ordinary day or should I say a boring one. Me waking up at 10am, eating my brunch, watching t.v., and net, boring ayt? Lucky enough I got a text message from Yambot, my high school classmate, my best friend and by the way, she passed the local board exam in nursing too :) YEHEY FOR US! Anyway I got a message that we're having a dinner with my high school buddies. So, what would you expect me to say huh? a big Y-E-S !
 Another outfit post huh?! yipee!












please forgive me for my toenails I don't have time to clean it . 

Top: Sunny Side Up
Shorts, Belts & Shoes: SOUL Lifestyle
Accessories: China Town

~xoxo~
YEE

2 comments:

  1. love the sandals <3
    fab
    xoxo

    http://fancytreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog, Followed you too! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...